JET SKI SAFARI11/05/2018
Included in the price:
- Transfer from hotels located in the HERAKLION area: Amudara, Analipsi, Anissaras, Gouves, Gournes, Carteros, Kokkini Hani, Hersonissos, Malia, Stalida.
- Tour guide - Language: ENG, GER, FR, RUS
- The cost of transfer from hotels located in the village of Fodele, Agia Pelagia, Ligaria increases by 10 € for an adult and 5 € for a child.
- Note: Additional payment for the transfer of certain areas, specify the location of your holiday when you order the tour.
- Lunch: Not included. Provided free time to take a lunch.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
- From 07:00 to 21:30 (depends pick up location).
Degree of difficulty:
Do not forget to bring:
- By bus (moving up to 3 hours) one way.
Ability to travel with small children: Yes
- Hat, sun cream protection, bathing suit, comfortable shoes.
Terms of return of the excursion:
- Upon cancellation of the tour for more than a day - 75% refund.
- No refunds in case of cancellation less than 24 hours.
THE PINK PARADISE
In the southwestern part of the island is one of the most beautiful beaches in Crete, located at a distance of 80 kilometers from the city of Chania, 43 kilometers from the town of Kasteli and just 5 kilometers from the Orthodox monastery of Chrysokalitissa.
Elafonissi is a small island located close to the shore. It is connected to the land by a shallow passage 200 meters long, which is easily crossed on foot during the sea calm.
The crystal clear turquoise waters in combination with fine white and coral-pink sand create a landscape of unmatched beauty. This is a virgin nature reserve protected by the European Union Natura 2000 program and noted as one of the most beautiful beaches in Europe. The island attracts hundreds of thousands of tourists every year from all over the world. It is an exotic island that combines endless white and pink sand beaches, strewn with small shells and shallow crystal-clear turquoise waters of the lagoon (no more than 1 meter deep) surrounding the island.
It is undeniably the ideal place for swimming and relaxing with children!
For your convenience, there are sun beds and umbrellas on the beach, as well as a cafeteria where you can buy snacks and refreshments.