There is no better way to explore the natural beauty of the island than to go on an unforgettable jeep safari, that takes you through amazing natural landscapes, high mountains, traditional Cretan villages, olive groves, gorges and sandy beaches. ROUTE 1. Southeast of Crete
ROUTE 2. Lassithi Area
- Path to the southeast of the island with a stop for rest and coffee in the small traditional village of Castelli
- Barbecue in the village of Tsoutsouros and swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Libyan Sea on the south coast of the island.
- On the way back stop for a walk in the village Skoinias.
ROUTE 3. Rethymnon area.
- Magnificent panoramic view opens on the way to the village of Kera on the northeast coast of the island.
- Off-road, among the rich Cretan flora, we reach the village of Goni with the narrow streets of traditional Cretan architecture.
- On the green terrace of the local tavern in the village of Castelli, dinner cooked in a wood-burning stove in the traditional way.
- Return to the sandy beaches of the north coast for swimming.
- Stop in the village of Spili near the Venetian sources in the central part of the island on the way to the southern coast of Crete.
- Lunch with authentic food typical of traditional Cretan cuisine in one of the best local taverns and swimming at the most popular Preveli beach.
- Return through the Kourtaliti Gorge.