Santorini (Thira) - the southern island of the Cyclades, with an area of 76 km square and a coastline of 70 km long. Many legends take place in this island, as it is called the "Lost Atlantis" or the "Pompeii of the Aegean". Around 1450 BC, as a result of powerful volcanic explosion, most of the island sank into the sea, shaping the island as warped crescent, with a steep cliff (altitude 300 m) in the western part and gently sloping beaches in the east.
The Santorinian landscape is absolutely stunning with its unusual and amazing beauty, with the white towns of Fira and Oia, contrasting with the black and violent volcanic rocks of the land. Then, the amazing color of the sea merging on the horizon with the blue Mediterranean sky is reflected on the domes of the churches.
You will visit the towns of Oia and Fira.
You will have the opportunity to learn the fascinating history of this amazing place, take unique photos, and make souvenirs that will last a life time! The tour will be by bus with free time in each of the stops.
ATTENTION: Departure from Santorini is sometimes a delay, but the bus transfer in Crete is always consistent with the time of arrival of the ship.
- 07:30 - 08:00 Departure from the hotel
- 08:35 - 08:40 Departure of the ship from the port of Heraklion (Crete).
- 10:50 - 11:00 Arrival at the port of Athinios (Santorini).
- 11:30 - 14:00 Visit to the city of Oia.
- 14:30 - 16:00 Visit to the city of Fira.
- 16:55 - 17:00 Departure of the liner from the port of Athinios (Santorini).
- 19:30 Arrival at the port of Heraklion (Crete).